Food Safety and Sanitation (New York Certified)
Chef checking off dishes off his list.
This course (FP00040) consists of 10 micro courses followed by an 80 questions Final Test. You must review all the content and complete the Final test in order to complete this course.
This course meets the safety education certification requirement for certain retail food stores which prepare food on the premises in the state of New York.
Course certification is valid two years from completion date.
Course Duration: 480m
This course has the following objectives:
• Select characteristics of foodbourne illness.
• Identify how people contract foodbourne illness.
• Identify the differences between food allergens and intolerences.
• List causes of foodbourne illness.
• Determine which methods can prevent the growth of microorganisms.