Wine – Basics
Hanging grapes from a vineyard.
Our Wine Basics course is an introductory course all about wine. Topics such as how wine is made, label characteristics, varieties and storage and handling should provide students with the knowledge they need to inform consumers all about the basics of wine.
This course has the following objectives:
• Describe how wine is made
• Know how to read wine labels
• List the distinct characteristics of wine
• Explain wine varieties
• Describe food and wine pairings
• Explain the storage and handling of wine
Course Duration: 20m