Stocking – Displaying and Storing
Stocking – Display and Storing
Displaying and storing products is an important aspect of any grocery store. As a stocker, you’ll want to be familiar with the display types available within your store and the best way to utilize them.
Since additional products will be placed in storage, you should be well-acquainted with the backroom and knowledgeable about the storage requirements for frozen, refrigerated and dry products. Proper storage will ensure products are kept fresh and of the highest quality before they are sold to customers.
This course has the following objectives:
• Identify the characteristics of properly displayed products
• Describe standard, promotional and theme displays
• List common features of refrigerated and freezer display cases
• List storage room guidelines
• Describe the specifications for refrigerated, frozen and dry storage
Course Duration: 15m