Management Best Practices
Manager shaking hands with employee.
“Getting to Great,” a Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council study, offers an entirely fresh look at great store performance, one that goes well beyond the traditional bottom line.
In this course you will study “Getting to Great” and see how three factors—store sales versus sales potential, customer loyalty and employee loyalty—combine to set great-performing stores apart from those that only produce a solid profit. You will also learn about the four management practices that are always applied in great-performing stores but may be uncommon or non-existent in lesser-performing stores.
Whether you operate one store or 100, the lessons learned in this course will help improve store performance.
This course has the following objectives:
• Identify the relationship between store profits and performance.
• List the characteristics of loyal customers.
• Identify store performance categories.
• Identify factors that affect store performance.
• List factors that make a great performing store.
Course Duration: 90m