Cashier – Tobacco Sales Compliance – Arkansas
Man taking out a cigarette from the box.
Tobacco products are addictive and have many serious and detrimental effects on health. For this reason, the sale of tobacco products is strictly regulated, and there are laws prohibiting tobacco sales to minors.
As a tobacco sales associate in the state of Arkansas, it is your responsibility to understand the consequences of tobacco use, so you can better implement tobacco laws. Ensure that your store stays in compliance by checking identification and, if necessary, refusing a tobacco sale.
This course has the following objectives:
• List the affects that tobacco can have on your health.
• List characteristics that are common for adolescent tobacco users.
• List characteristics to recognize minors.
• List how to comply with tobacco regulations in the state of Arkansas.
• List features to look for when reviewing legal forms of identification.
• Determine the correct way to respond to someone when refusing to sell them tobacco products.
Course Duration: 105m