Cashier 10 – Checkout Process: Finalize the Transaction
Cashier putting client’s card in the card reader.
At the end of a transaction, you’ll inspect your customer’s cart, apply their coupons and then, process their payment. Once you’ve finished serving them, you’ll smile and thank them for their business. And, finally, you’ll quickly review your area as you prepare to serve your next customer. In this course, you’ll learn how to finalize their transaction while providing exceptional customer service.
This course has the following objectives:
- Describe how to inspect a shopping cart
- Distinguish between manufacturer and store coupons
- Describe the process for applying coupons to a customer’s transaction
- Identify the coupon reimbursement process for retailers
- List the steps for accepting a payment, closing the sale and preparing for the next transaction
Course Duration: 12m