3 avocados on a table one has been cut in half.
The Avocado is native to Central and South America. Today they are commercially cultivated in tropical and Mediterranean climates throughout the world. Avocados have gained in popularity and health experts praise them for their wide range of health benefits. Their rich and creamy texture makes them ideal for a variety of recipes. Avocados are also known as the Alligator Pear. This course contains the necessary facts to care and maintain the quality of avocados. We will also present information that allows you to be a resource for the customers when they have questions.
This course has the following objectives:
• Identify avocado characteristics.
• Identify how to receive and store avocados.
• Identify avocado stages of ripening.
• Identify how to handle and display avocados.
• List how to troubleshoot avocado problems.
Course Duration: 60m